Free Table Rate Shipping 4.1.3 WordPress plugin for WooCommerce. Admins are given the ability to setup a list of conditions and their appropriate costs that are used to determine the shipping options for a shop customer.
This table rate method for WooCommerce has the ability to add multiple rates for a given customer based on a variety of conditions set by admin. Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce WordPress Plugin Free can include shipping destination, cart subtotal, item shipping class, price, weight, and so much more.
Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce WordPress Plugin Features
- Disable Shipping Taxes per instance
- Limit Table Rate methods based on user role
- Dimensional weight calculations (volume multiplied or divided by a given number)
- Base subtotal conditions inclusive of tax
- Base subtotal conditions inclusive of coupons
- Round weight to next whole number
- Option to hide this method when the Free Shipping method is active
- Add description text below the shipping option’s title and price to add more detailed information
Download Nulled Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce WordPress Plugin
Before you start download Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce WordPress Plugin from GPLNulls you should know. All files on our site can be downloaded by direct link. The link is generated using AJAX technology. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser.
Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce 4.1.3 WordPress Plugin Changelog
To update Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce WordPress Plugin for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with other plugins adding shipping meta data
- Fixed: Subtotal condition not rounding for prices inclusive of tax
- Fixed: Improper rounding in Subtotal condition for comma decimal separators
- Fixed: Removed ability for users to modify settings for WC 2.6 users as features were not yet available
- Fixed: Products condition unable to be imported into table of rates
- Fixed: Placeholder prices not reflecting WooCommerce format settings