Get more social shares which can lead to more website traffic with the best WordPress social sharing plugin! Built by a group of social media marketing experts and world class developers who are obsessed with performance.
Most WordPress social sharing plugins slow down your site, are not attractive, and don’t work the way you would hope. Social Warfare Pro WordPress Plugin Free share buttons are both lightning fast and beautiful.
Not only will it never slow down your website like other sharing plugins, we give you the most attractive share buttons available that look great no matter what screen size or resolution.
Social Warfare is among the pioneers of customizing how your content is shared, particularly with Pinterest. The Social Warfare Pro add-on allows you to decide exactly which image, title and description appears when your content is shared on sites like Facebook and Google+. This also applies to any other networks that use Open Graph data for social shares.
Download Nulled Social Warfare Pro WordPress Plugin
Before you start download Social Warfare Pro WordPress Plugin from GPLNulls you should know. All files on our site can be downloaded by direct link. The link is generated using AJAX technology. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with Social Warfare Pro WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser.
Social Warfare Pro 3.0.9 WordPress Plugin Changelog
To update Social Warfare Pro WordPress Plugin for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- Fix for slow page loads on some sites.
- Added notice to warn that StumbleUpon is being removed at the end of the month.
- Fix for buttons not showing on mobile in some cases.
- Removed calls to Google Plus’ and LinkedIn’s API’s since they no longer offer share counts.
- Fix for the Pinterest fallback image functionality.
- Fix for admin settings page not saving in some instances.
- Fix for the post_id parameter not working in the shortcodes.
- Fix for the Buffer share button showing plusses instead of spaces.
- Fix for Bitly Authentication occasionally not working.
- Fix for some undefined index errors.