Free InJob WordPress Theme is one of best Job Board WordPress Themes, complete solution for recruiting agencies and human resources. It is loaded with options, both for recruiter and for candidates.
We ensure that your job listing WordPress website is as easy to use as possible, from both the perspective of administrators and visitors. As Job Board theme includes front end submission forms, the registration, job posting, and application processes all takes place using custom forms, rather than via the WordPress backend. This helps create a consistent user experience for anyone interacting with your site.
InJob Theme Features
- Responsive and Retina ready
- 3+ Homepages demos
- Powerful theme options
- One-click data sample
- 20+ Addons ready to use
- WPLM compatible
- RTL Supported
- Boxed and Wide layout
- Elegant Design with UX Optimization
- Unlimited Color Skins
- Header sticky zoom
- Cross-Browser Compatible
- Parallax Image, Video Background
Download Nulled InJob Theme
Before you start download InJob Theme from GPLNulls you should know. All files on our site can be downloaded by direct link. The link is generated using AJAX technology. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with InJob Theme free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser.
InJob 2.9 Theme Changelog
To update InJob Theme for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- New: candidate package
- New: allow input admin email
- New: allow employer delete application
- New: Restrict CV upload file size
- Fixed: email break line
- Fixed: after post job don’t buy package
- Fixed: fix can’t search job with search simple job
- Fixed: fix avatar candidate load ajax fail
- Fixed: don’t change color in footer text
- Fixed: fix error in breadcrumbs with attachment page
- Fixed: return jobs page after cancel paypal gateway
- Fixed: count OVERALL STATISTICS after delete users
- Fixed: Fix don’t show package if posts_per_page = 1
- Fixed: some css miscellaneous bugs