Free Divi Builder 2.15 plugin is compatible with any theme, and can be used to create beautiful and fluid layouts inside content areas of any size and shape.
The Divi Builder takes everything you love about our Divi 3.15 Theme and packages it into it’s own plugin that can be used with any theme.
Divi Builder WordPress Plugin Free Modules are like building blocks, and they can be combined and arranged in any number of ways to create just about any type of website. Just drag and drop!
The Divi Builder 2.15 nulled gives you the freedom to explore new and exciting layout possibilities. Create stunning landing pages that capture your visitors, and build story-driven blog posts that capture your visitor’s imagination.
The Divi Builder WordPress Plugin Nulled Advanced Design settings give you full control over every aspect of your layout’s design. Modify colors, spacing and typography with just a few clicks. No coding is required and within a few minutes you can create a unique design that matches your own unique style.
Although seemingly minimal, the Divi Builder is full of amazing controls. With its visible top-level controls, settings modals, and right click options, the Divi Builder Free is a fun and easy way to build gorgeous websites.
Divi Builder WordPress Plugin Features
- Built With The Power Of Divi
- Endless Layout Possibilities
- Use It On Any Theme
Download Nulled Divi Builder WordPress Plugin
Before you start download Divi Builder WordPress Plugin from GPLNulls you should know. All files on our site can be downloaded by direct link. The link is generated using AJAX technology. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with Divi Builder WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser.
Divi Builder 2.15 WordPress Plugin Changelog
To update Divi Builder WordPress Plugin for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- Added Multiselect and Bulk Editing to the Visual Builder.
- Fixed missing “Reply To” in Contact Form module email when the email field is not set to required.
- Fixed Grid Mode UI being shown from hovered section/rows/modules even after it is turned off.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong information was given in a debug message.
- Included the missing screen-reader-text class style in Divi.
- Fixed contact form not accepting 0 (zero) as a valid field value for required fields.
- Added shift key support for the range control.
- Fixed a bug where the Drag & Drop File Upload system was rejecting some files that should have been accepted due to file extension not being all lowercase.
- Fixed issue with inability to set tablet and phone responsive options to their default values.
- Fixed the font dropdown overlap with the options underneath in VB.
- Fixed Tooltip Modals animation when opening new modal from Page Settings Bar while another modal is not closed and vice versa.
- Fixed the inverted view on the Row Builder button group in the VB.
- Updated custom fields retrieval and processing functions for Mailchimp to make it work with custom field names.