Free Bridge 16.7 WordPress Theme is a retina multi-purpose WordPress theme built on the very powerful and flexible framework by QODE.
You can easily import any of the example demo sites. Choose your favorite design or style, and import pages and settings with the easy-to-use one click import feature. You can have a fully equipped website up and running within just a few minutes. Bridge WordPress Theme Free is not just a theme, it’s a collection of amazing examples with tons of features.
Bridge WordPress Theme Nulled now comes with a fully functional listing plugin that lets you create listing and directory websites. The plugin includes a new Listing post type, a variety of shortcodes for displaying your listings, and much more.
Bridge WordPress Theme Features
- Video Tutorials
- Full Listing Functionality
- Full News Functionality
- Full Restaurant Functionality
- Front-End Login Functionality
- Qode Slider
- Easy-To-Use Powerful Admin Interface
- Auto Update
- New Quick Links Custom Post Type
- Fully Customizable Headers
- Fully Customizable Title Area
Download Nulled Bridge WordPress Theme
Before you start download Bridge WordPress Theme from GPLNulls you should know. All files on our site can be downloaded by direct link. The link is generated using AJAX technology. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with Bridge WordPress Theme free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser.
Bridge 16.7 WordPress Theme Changelog
To update Bridge WordPress Theme for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- Added Virtual Reality demo
- Added Music Band demo
- Improved style and responsiveness of Tour Checkout page
- Updated Visual Composer to 5.5.2
- Updated Timetable Responsive Schedule For WordPress to 5.5
- Updated Qode Tours plugin to 1.0.1
- Updated Qode Music plugin to 1.0.2
- Fixed problem with play and pause functionality in ‘Album Player’ shortcode
- Fixed google map js error when no Google Map API key is entered