With just a few clicks, Free BackupBuddy Plugin backs up your entire WordPress website from within your WordPress dashboard.
While other WordPress backup plugins only backup the WordPress database, BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin Free backs up your entire WordPress installation, making sure you have a copy of all your WordPress website files. Your backup solution needs four components to be successful. Some backup solutions cover some but not all, leaving your website vulnerable. BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin Nulled covers all four backup elements in one single plugin.
BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin Features
- complete wordpress website backup
- scheduled, automatic backups
- store wordpress backups off-site
- restore your wordpress site
- customize backup contents
- restore wordpress with importbuddy
BackupBuddy 18.104.22.168 Plugin developed by iThemes. On our site your can find another plugins from this developer:
- Boombar 1.2.12 Plugin – Notification WordPress Plugin
- Security Pro 5.3.4 Plugin – popular Security WordPress Plugin
Download Nulled BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin
Before you start download BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin from GPLNulls you should know. All files on our site can be downloaded by direct link. The link is generated using AJAX technology. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser.
BackupBuddy 22.214.171.124 WordPress Plugin Changelog
To update BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- Enhancement: Added ability to change Dropbox remote destination directory.
- Enhancement: Filtered files in all remote destinations to only show backups.
- Enhancement: Made remote destination file list tables more consistent.
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue for Dropbox when using root directory.
- Bug Fix: Resolved an issue with Rackspace remote destination.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an escaped HTML issue in FTP Browse interface.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a typo in importbuddy.
- Bug Fix: Made a message about crons a little clearer.
- Bug Fix: Resolved a few issues where PHP Error Notices were being displayed.
- Update: Updated 3rd party jQuery Date/Time picker library to v1.6.3
- Update: Updated 3rd party LeanModal library to v1.1
- Cleanup: Removed unused 3rd party Simple Expand library