Free WordPress Automatic Plugin posts from various sources to WordPress automatically.
Automatic WordPress Plugin Free can post quality targeted articles, Amazon Products, Clickbank Products, Walmart products, Youtube Videos, Vimeo videos, DailyMotion videos, Feeds posts, eBay auctions, Flickr images, Instagram Images, Pinterest pins, Reddits, Twitter tweets, Facebook posts, Craigslist classifieds, Itunes apps/songs/ebooks/movies/podcasts, Envato items and SoundCloud songs on auto-pilot.
Automatic WordPress Plugin Features
- Auto post content from Feeds
- Fetch full content from summary feeds
- Extract specific parts of original feeds posts
- Search and replace
- Original time posts
- Extract Categories
- Extract original tags
- Extract original author
- Skip posts with no content
- Skip non-English posts
- Skip posts without images
- Post oldest items first
- Decode html entities
- Convert encoding before posting
- Duplicate title skip
- Featured image from Facebook og:image tag
Download Nulled Automatic WordPress Plugin
Before you start download Automatic WordPress Plugin from GPLNulls you should know. All files on our site can be downloaded by direct link. The link is generated using AJAX technology. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with Automatic WordPress Plugin free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser.
Automatic 3.39.2 WordPress Plugin Changelog
To update Automatic WordPress Plugin for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- Important Note: If you are updating from an older version, activating this version will take a long time so be patient as it includes database tables refactoring
- Improved: performance optimized so it is now lighter & smarter
- Fix: Facebook pagination back to work
- Fix: FB for sale posts now get imported correctly
- Fix: Make permalinks link to the source now works with almost all themes
- Fix: from_id from closed groups now returns the correct id