Free adot WordPress Theme is a clean, modern, user friendly, responsive and highly customizable WordPress Theme.
adot Theme Free developed for the best eCommerce WordPress Plugin – WooCommerce that you can use to build a eCommerce shopping cart website for selling fashion items or any kind of non-digital products.
adot Theme Nulled comes with an advanced customization panel that enables you to setup your website just in minutes. You shall have full power for site creation with 9 demos and 5 blog styles in adot eCommerce WordPress Theme.
adot Theme Features
- Post formats – Standard, Audio, Gallery, Image, Link, Quote and Video.
- Built on latest Bootstrap 3 & FontAwesome 2: making front-end of Adot eCommerce WordPress Theme faster and easier. Size, color, drop shadow, and anything can be done with the power of CSS.
- Styles has written by LESS CSS and compiled one time in WordPress Customizer to make Adot eCommerce WordPress Theme loads faster.
- Useful right drawer which is extremely helpful to use with login or any kinda widgets.
- Flexible Shopping Cart widget to put in top toolbar or right in the top menu.
- Drag and drop layout manager: allows you to create custom layouts for your content. Configure every element: Logo, header, slide show, page content, sidebars, footer and more without touching to code problem. Assign custom layouts to any page or post.
- Sidebar generator: generate as many sidebar as you need for adot eCommerce WordPress Theme.
Download Nulled adot Theme
Before you start download adot Theme from GPLNulls you should know. All files on our site can be downloaded by direct link. The link is generated using AJAX technology. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with adot Theme free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser.
adot 2.5 Theme Changelog
To update adot Theme for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- Fixed: Out of date woocommerce.
- Updated: All ajax calls should be using a nonce to avoid cross-site scripting (XSSS).
- Updated: All user supplied information should be correctly sanitized.